Geo Knight DK20 Heat Press 16"x20"
The Geo Knight DK20 is the largest "clamshell" type heat press. MADE IN USA. The DK20 features a 16"x20" heat platen and a fully digital temperature control (32°-600°F range). It is the ideal press machine for t-shirt transfer, sweatshirts, mouse pads, license plates, tote bags and much more!
The Geo Knight clamshell heat presses boasts the heaviest pressure a clamshell can apply, using heavy steel welded structures, while maintaining excellent low-weight portability. These presses open much wider and lift up far away from the rear of the pad, staying away from user hands. The extra long & wide handle and smooth gas shock lift make for the easiest and safest clamshells to operate on the market!
It is important to note that the back of the heat platen raises above and away from the bottom table, providing better access than other clamshell presses. The frame support allows operators to slide shirts over the table with complete drape space around and underneath the loading area. Interchangeable bottom tables for smaller pressing areas are available. This press is ideal for environments with space limitations, and for users who need more portability and mobility than the over-weight swingaway presses.
NOTE: The DK20 can be easily upgraded to an automatic release press with the "Pop-Up" upgrade. This allows for faster semi-automatic garment production at a very reasonable price. Add to this the twin station upgrade as well, and you have the ultimate clamshell dual station light production machine.
Geo Knight DK20 FEATURES:
- All-Thread™ table loading design
- Fully digital temperature control 32°-600°F range
- Automatic digital timer & dual pre-press timer
- Digital Pressure Bar Graph
- Super-portable light machine weight - 103 lbs !
- Extreme high pressure capability
- Hardened high-strength pivot points
- Interchangeable tables
- Solid Steel framework
- SuperCoil-Microwinding™ heater technology
- Self lifting gas-spring, & wide opening
- Temperature readout accuracy +-2°F - can show °C or °F
- User selectable end-of-cycle alarms
- Records number of pressing cycles done
- Teflon-coated 3/4" thick heat platen
- FREE LIFETIME Tech Support!
- Lifetime warranty on heat platen
- 5-year warranty on frame
- 3-year warranty on controller
- 1 year warranty on parts
- Weight: 103 Lbs
- Electrical: 1800W / 15A / 110V
- Shipping Dims: 36"L x 17"W x 16"H
- (add $35 for 220V international)